Wrap it or strap it!
Not only is stock expensive, but a heavy carton falling on a staff member can be very dangerous. By using one of our quality film wraps or strapping, your stock will stay on the pallet where it is supposed to be. Whether your stock is boxed, or too big to box, our pallet wrap and strapping will keep it in place and protect it from the elements during shipping.
We have pallet wrap in different widths and thicknesses to suit all applications. The strapping is available in plastic or metal and we have all the application tools you need to get your pallets strapped up in no time.
Can’t find what you need?
With so many stock lines and new products added every day it is not always possible to have every item on our site. If you can’t find what you need or not sure if we have something, just call us and we will happily check for you. If we don’t have it, and you need it, we may be able to get it for you. A quick call to our helpful team will save you a lot of time and trouble.
How we work
Whether you know what you need or would like advice on what is best for you we can help.
- Call us on 1800 678 956, a free call from anywhere in Australia.
- Talk to our friendly staff about what you need or the problem you have.
- We can provide a solution and give you prices over the phone.
- If you want to place an order, we only need a few details and the order can be despatched. If you want an email with pricing for approval first, we can do that too.
- If you are on the Central Coast,your order will be delivered free by us, not a courier, and same day delivery for orders before 9.30am.
- For Sydney orders, you will receive your goods the next day.
- For country and interstate orders delivery is also free but can take 2 to 3 days from date of order.
- You will receive a 30 day invoice with your goods so you don’t have to pay for them before we despatch them to you.